We believe a good Project Monitoring Surveyor needs to blend the skills of a Quantity Surveyor, Building Surveyor, Project Manager and Planning Consultant.
Luckily we have all of these skills in-house and this unique blend allows us to easily assess cost, design, legal compliance and planning risks, all under one roof, allowing us to advise quickly and with certainty, on the likely risks associated with any scheme and how to manage them.
We regularly act for both funders and tenants and as we are Project Managers ourselves, we like to think we are fully aware of the market and the pressures and risks it can apply to any project.
- Investment appraisals
- Due diligence reporting
- Review of Procurement and Contract Strategy
- Advice on Funding Strategy
- Pre-start risk appraisals, dealing with Cost, Program, Statutory Consents and Design and generally identifying risks
- Progress reports to monitor Cost, Progress, Quality, Statutory Approvals and Legals
- Financial Reporting to assess and verify Valuations, Drawdown requests, Variations and cashflow forecasts
- Assessing make up and competency of professional team and contractors
- Snagging and Defects reports
- Completion reporting to assess contractual and practical readiness for handover and advice on acceptance of Practical Completion
- Review and Report on Final Account.