Our team of Chartered Building Surveyors believe that delivering quality projects on time and to budget should be a given, so we won't reiterate that here.
We take responsibility for the delivery of your project and our team of Chartered Building Surveyors have the experience and skills to deliver difficult projects in testing circumstances.
Our Building Surveyors work alongside our Quantity Surveying team, allowing us to provide cost advice that is reliable and bang up-to-date and enables you to make early decisions on viability at project inception.
We strive to save you money at every stage, whether that be on abortive fees or negotiating a great deal with a contractor, and our team of Building and Quantity Surveyors puts us in a unique position to achieve this.
Our work in the schools and hotel sector on FastTrack projects with immovable deadlines, means we know how to deliver.
- Feasibility/Viability Studies, including budget costs
- Advice on and appointment of design team
- Development of scheme proposals
- Management of the planning process
- Advice on procurement route and build contract
- Detailed design and specification
- Preparation of tender package
- Tender report and contractor appointment
- Cost control and reporting
- Quality control
- Negotiation and certification of payment and final account
- Management of handover documentation and liaison with incoming purchasers or tenants.