Our Surveyors are also trained Expert Witnesses, so whilst we provide constructive advice, should the worst come to the worst, we are well prepared to take matters to court.
What can I expect?
- An Expert - if we don’t think we have sufficient experience we’ll tell you and decline the instruction.
- A Surveyor who is barrister trained to deliver evidence to the courts in aural and written form.
- Reports delivered in ‘Court Ready’ format in full compliance with the Civil Procedure Rules.
- A constructive approach where we are appointed to resolve disputes.
- Clear and concise opinions and recommendations.
Whilst we always take an independent view of any dispute, this expertise and training gives your case the best chance of success.
Our team of Chartered Surveyors offer expert advice in the following fields:
- Construction Disputes
- Building Disputes
- Neighbour Disputes (excluding boundary disputes)
- Professional Negligence claims involving Building Surveyors
- Party Wall Disputes
- DDA and Equality Act Disputes