Our team of NRAC Registered Disabled Access Consultants deliver disabled access consultancy services, ranging from the provision of strategic disability policy advice to support following a development issue or complaint by a disabled customer.
Our Disabled Access Consultants are also Chartered Building Surveyors and we like to think this combination of disability access and inclusive design knowledge, allied to technical construction expertise and ‘know how’, enables us to offer our clients pragmatic, common sense advice, which always focuses on your requirements, rather than any other agenda.
In accordance with everything that we do, we believe in giving clear, concise advice and getting to the point, as you should expect from the term ‘Consultant’.
Our Services/Commissions have included:
- Review and or creation of Disability Policies, Procedures and Strategies
- Acting as Access Officer for Local Authorities dealing with large projects
- Expert Witness Reports for discrimination cases acting for Claimant, Defendant or as Single Joint Expert
- Advising Clients who have received a complaint from a Disabled person
- Desktop Appraisals of Client design guides to ensure compliance with current best practice
- Undertaking research projects for design of specific elements where you wish to depart from best practice guidance
- Preparing Accessibility Plans for Schools
- Advising on ‘roll out’ strategies for adjustive works’