Based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, our team of Planning Consultants bring a wealth of experience in the production of well-considered, practical and viable planning applications.
We have a proven track record in securing planning consent across a range of areas including residential developments and promotions, urban regeneration, listed buildings and heritage schemes, rural uses and buildings, educational and commercial proposals.
Working with our in-house Chartered Surveyors and Chartered Quantity Surveyor, we ensure that schemes are robustly prepared, viable and practicable.
- Pre-application advice - development feasibility, planning law, procedures, application and obligation requirements, strategy, tactics and content of development proposals.
- Planning Application preparation and co-ordination - including production of planning statements.
- Submission and management of planning appeals.
- Providing expert witnesses for Public Inquiries.
- Advice in relation to the lawfulness of existing or proposed land uses and buildings.
- Review of Local Authority or appeal decisions to inform strategy.
- Preparation and management of process for prior approval for various uses Planning, Listed Building and other specific consent applications (conservation area).
- Project management, monitoring and negotiation, including planning obligations.
- Presentation to stakeholders, Design Review Panels, Parish/Town Councils and Planning Committee.
- Public consultation and drafting of Statements of Community Involvement.
- Promotion of sites through the plan making process.