Construction Project Management requires all manner of skills dependent on the scale, and type of project, as well as the Building Contract.
Our team of Chartered Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers have the experience and skills to tackle any challenge.
Whether you need an Employer’s Agent for a Design and Build Project, a Quantity Surveyor to control cost, a Clients Agent to bring a project together, a program manager to keep things on track or a Clerk of Works to look after quality we have the people to help you deliver.
Construction Projects are becoming more complicated by the day so let our team of Project Managers guide your through the process and take the pressure off you and allow you to get on with your day to day responsibilities.
We believe in taking responsibility for our projects so our Project Managers aim to take the lead no matter what our role. Whether your main driver is cost, time or quality (or all three!) we’re confident we can deliver and are happy to tailor our service to suit your specific needs.
- Developing the Client and Project Brief
- Selection of Professional Design Team and Contractors
- Risk Management
- Management of the design team and construction process through to completion
- Feasibility Studies
- Procurement and Contract Strategy
- Contract Documentation
- Management of the Construction Contract
- Cost Control from inception to completion.